I am grateful for your letter. I am very pleased to give yu the information required.
Because our group is mostly made up of girls, we would like to join to the siwmming competitions. Even though they want to take the risk practising other sports as skateboard or windsurf, they are too young. So the other sport we would like to take of are races.
Regarding the theme about the time the sport event finishes, it is important to us because on monday girls go to school and some of my partners have an important test at university.
I am grateful with you for offering us accommodation. But we had already reserved rooms in a well known hotel in the centre of the city. We are going to visit some tourist attractions and, as the beach is close, we are taking the girls to see, for some of them, the sea for the first time.
It would be helpful to have your phone number. Or maybe you could give me an email to contact you.
Your sincerely,
Eliana Miranda.
EXCELLENT! Great formal writing!
ResponderBorrar